Need to know while joining the tournaments:
1. Each participant can only represent one team in the tournament (after the tournament starts, it cannot be transferred to any team in the same tournament).
2. The name of the contestant’s game must not contain any indecent or vulgar words.
3. If there is fraudulent use of information, malicious occupation of the tournament quota, failure to fill in detailed information, registration of more than one team with the same information, deliberately disrupting the tournament… etc., the team or user will be disqualified.
4. Participants should be above 16 years old, if not they need to take the permission of their parents to play in the tournaments, If you play it’s your full responsibility to take care of its consequences.
5. The league administration has the right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to guarantee fair play.
6. A leader’s nationality or any type of Id card should submit while joining the tournaments which will help us to stop user spamming & fraud activity.
7. One player can only play one account on the tournament even if they acquire multiple accounts. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a ban of up to 6 months.
Code of conduct
Every participant has to behave with respect toward the representatives of the NOOB WOLF, the press, viewers, partners, and other players. The participants are requested to represent esports, the NOOB WOLF Community, and their Sponsors honorably. This applies to behavior in-game and also in chats, messengers, comments, and other media. We expect players to conduct themselves according to the following values:
- Compassion: treat others as you would be treated.
- Integrity: be honest, be committed, and play fair.
- Respect: show respect to all other humans, including teammates, competitors, and event staff.
- Courage: be courageous in competition and in standing up for what is right.
Participants must not engage in harassment or hate speech in any form. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Hate speech, offensive behavior, or verbal abuse related to sex, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion.
- Stalking or intimidation (physically or online).
- Spamming, raiding, hijacking, or inciting disruption of streams or social media.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes unwelcome sexualized comments, jokes, and sexual advances.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Please refer to the AnyKey Keystone Code to learn more about good sporting behavior.
All participants shall abstain, at all times, from poor, undesirable, or negative behavior towards anybody involved with the tournament in any way.
All participants shall abstain, at all times, from any action or inaction that brings anybody involved with the tournament in any way into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule or reduces the public relations or commercial value of any involved party. This includes derogatory comments aimed at NOOB WOLF Community, its partners, or its products in interviews, statements, and/or social media channels.
Handling of emergencies and network factors
1. Unless the team has not completed the previous event, the team will be disqualified for being late for more than 10 minutes without responding to the opponent’s contact, late for more than 20 minutes without entering the event room, fouling, etc.
2. If a team is found to use any plug-in software or exploit vulnerabilities in the game, NOOB WOLF COMMUNITY will immediately disqualify the team from participating.
3. NOOB WOLF reserves the right to disqualify any users who are found or suspected of forging their identities or those who attempt to use any program to influence the voting results of the contest and activities
4. NOOB WOLF reserves the right to recover losses or other compensations from contestants who violate the rules.
Match Fixing Sanctions
Results voided, 1-year ban unless significant mitigating factors are in line or, in the presence of aggravating circumstances, a longer ban, forfeiture of prize money, and monetary fine (if discovered before the end of a tournament, disqualification).
All forms of cheating in NOOB WOLF matches are forbidden and will be penalized by the NOOB WOLF. Players found cheating outside of the NOOB WOLF may be barraged on the NOOB WOLF depending on the evidence available. Note, we do not accept publicly submitted demos or screenshot evidence in these cases. Should it become known to the NOOB WOLF administrators that any form of cheating was used to the advantage of a player or a team during a NOOB WOLF match, the NOOB WOLF reserves the right to punish them to the full extent of the rules available. By breaking any rule a player risks being barred or completely excluded from a specific league or from all leagues. This also includes their team.
The use of programs (or “hacks”) or other methods to circumvent, or modify is forbidden. Any use of such programs or methods will be punished as cheating. Even testing of such programs or methods in a match not happening within the NOOB WOLF will be punished.
A team’s name does not have to be unique, but the NOOB WOLF reserves the right to refuse clans with the same or similar names as a well-known clan (e.g. If you named your team “Schroet Kommando” or “Schroet Commando” etc, that would not be allowed).
Names that are restricted by law will not be accepted and will be deleted and punished with penalty points if found. Also, names that go against all forms of etiquette and good manners will not be accepted.
The logo must represent the team and have some reference to the team’s name or to the team’s short handle. Copyrighted logos, or logos which go against etiquette and good manors will not be accepted.
The right to modify and determine the penalty
All NOOB WOLF game rules, player specifications, team scheduling, schedule specifications, and penalties for violations, NOOB WOLF has the right to modify or delete items at any time without notice. At the same time, in extreme cases Under circumstances, a judgment that violates the regulations may be made to maintain fair competition and sportsmanship.
If any article in this rule is totally or partially invalid or impossible to implement, it will not affect the effectiveness of this rule on other articles. The invalid or unpracticable sub-part shall be interpreted as the closest meaning and not against the purpose of this rule.